cleaner, bucket and mop! Somehow, Alli (my 6 yr old female Boxer) managed to escape the chemical side effects. Now really, who gets excited over washing floors? As it hit me, my then 15-year-old son walked in the front door with Max (the baby Boxer of the family, then 1-1/2) and told me that Max, during their walk, just dropped on someones front lawn and had a seizure. Early in July, 2005, I got in one of my moods where I needed a change in cleaning methods, and with all the floors I have in my home, the Swiffer WetJet was just what I was looking for. The dog was completely healthy until a few weeks ago, so they had a necropsy done to see what the cause was. You may also like.
Is Swiffer WetJet Really a Hoax?
Subway discount coupons for legoland, Fryeburg fair coupons,
The dog is kept inside, and when hes outside, someones with him, so the idea of him getting into something unknown was hard to believe. Necropsies werent done on the cats, so they couldnt file a lawsuit, but he asked that we spread the word to as many people as possible so they dont lose their animals. Neither Zeus or Max ever had a seizure since that day! He called the company to ask what the contents of the cleaning agent are and was astounded to find out that antifreeze is one of the ingredients. Well, for a few short hours, I was! Perhaps we can validate that this is NOT a hoax, and save the health and lives of more pets everywhere. Heres a dog whos been healthy his entire life, and out of the blue, a seizure? If anyone reading this has a beloved pet, or knows someone whose pet experienced ANY negative side effect after having floors washed with the Swiffer WetJet, please share your experience with all our readers in the comments section below. By, bree, published Updated, for years, e-mails like the one here, have been making their way into peoples home and computers around the world starting like this: I recently had a neighbor who had to have their 5-year old German Shepherd dog put down due. Therefore, just by the dog walking on the floor cleaned with the solution, then licking its own paws, and the dog eating from its dishes which were kept on the kitchen floor cleaned with this product, it ingested enough of the solution to destroy its.